The goal of Android App Development Training course is to provide developers easy and complete understanding of the Android App Development with our Class Room Training. The Android Training course provides a series of sessions & Lab Assignments which introduce and explain Android features that are used to code, debug and deploy Mobile Applications.
Why is Android used :
· Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touch screens mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
· Variants of Android are also used on game consoles, digital cameras, PCs and other electronics.
Android Training Objectives :
- Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to
- Understand Android platform architecture
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy Android applications
- Use Android SDK’s Emulator to test and debug applications
- Construct user interfaces with built-in views and layouts
- Define custom view and layout
- Develop SQLite Data base
- Secure Android applications
- Write multimedia Android applications
- Write location-based applications
- Interact with Servers using Web Services
Career opportunities in Android :
· The movable market is billowing at the instant. the expansion is increasing the demand for mobile application developers, currently, have lots of opportunities for employment.
· 2018 has been a game the dynamic year for the smart phone market. With Android Application Developer dominating the market share occupying near eightieth among all mobile operative systems the longer term appearance bright for software system developers et al performing on this platform.